This last week the FTC held an informational workshop in Washington DC concerning the use of native advertising. Advertisers are clearly in defense-mode. The government is trying to investigate whether native advertising somehow leaves customers without accurate information on which to base purchase decisions. The History of Advertising Advertising has traditionally been clearly placed by [...]
It is vital to all of us to get our needs met. If you are searching for a job or running a business, you need to find people who will want what you have to offer and persuade them to buy. The crucial issues are to Be able to specifically identify the top five goals [...]
It’s Thanksgiving. I really like this holiday because it reminds us to look at all of our accomplishments and the benefits we enjoy rather than focusing on our disappointments. I try to do that every other day as well, but it can be hard sometimes and Thanksgiving focuses attention on gratefulness. What are the benefits [...]
Last week I finished up a short-term intensive project creating revisions and new content for the launch of three new websites for a mid-sized financial company. In order to reinforce their reputation for integrity and to extend their services to customers, the new websites include additional functionality and useful resources. Beyond the commonly available basic [...]
Finding the right people for an organization is tricky because selections involve processes that are created by people. People have personalities, histories, and idiosyncrasies that can be unacknowledged but influential. The process of selecting new people to become part of the organization gets extremely complicated when those powerful intangibles go unrecognized. Identifying the key requirements [...]
- Marketing using Native Advertising December 12, 2013
- Marketing to Get What You Want December 5, 2013
- Motivate Colleagues by Showing Appreciation November 28, 2013
- Successfully Managing Content Projects November 21, 2013
- Communication is About People: Employee Selection November 14, 2013
- Applying Social Media August 25, 2011
- Start Something That Matters December 15, 2011
- What’s in a Word? June 7, 2012
- Management: Improving Workplace Ethics January 17, 2013
- Defining Great Content January 24, 2013
- Disadvantages/Advantages of Telecommuting | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] “While the Cat’s Away, the Mice Will Pla...
- Marketing: Art and Generosity | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] the 24 hour news cycle and digital publishin...
- Defining Great Content | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] and always worthwhile. Here is a more specif...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] written a post about choice. And I have even...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] is not the first time I have written a post ...