We all know that, with a large enough sample, a minority of factors accounts for the majority of the work, income, attention, emotional investment etc. that will be required. In economics, this is called the Pareto Principle and is also known as the 80/20 Rule. It asserts that about 80% of the results will come [...]
Because no company can “do it all” in marketing, I advocate that you choose approaches that allow you to be consistent and reach the right audiences. This will enables you to grow your business by focusing on what you enjoy, do well, and can maintain. The first local business I would like to introduce for [...]
- In Business, Failure Is Always An Option May 16, 2013
- Facebook: Bad for Business? May 9, 2013
- A Systems Approach to Business Communications May 2, 2013
- Social Media for Confidential Services April 25, 2013
- The Lone Ranger of Social Media in Confidential Services April 18, 2013
- Start Something That Matters December 15, 2011
- Applying Social Media August 25, 2011
- The Limits of Brand Research – Kay Byfield October 20, 2011
- Content Strategy in the Three Ring Circus August 23, 2012
- Management: Improving Workplace Ethics January 17, 2013
- Disadvantages/Advantages of Telecommuting | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] “While the Cat’s Away, the Mice Will Pla...
- Marketing: Art and Generosity | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] the 24 hour news cycle and digital publishin...
- Defining Great Content | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] and always worthwhile. Here is a more specif...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] written a post about choice. And I have even...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] is not the first time I have written a post ...