Correctly used, social media provides the opportunity to interact with your community of customers and prospects and build relationships. It also offers a great way for your followers to alert you to problems so that they can be solved. Using social media, customers can be motivated to become your promoters. Social media can help you [...]
Last Saturday I attended the WordPress Meet-up in Dallas hosted by Tony Cecala. Sean Jackson was the featured speaker for the January meeting. Jackson explained how to make money as a blogger. Sean Jackson is a partner at Copyblogger and I have heard him talk about digital marketing several times. He does terrific, thoughtful presentations. [...]
Bad press is inevitable. You will unavoidably have complaints with almost any except the most banal communication. On May 16th I heard a good presentation at the DFW AMA by Chuck Bradford, head of Marketing for Chick-Fil-A. The title of his talk was “The Power of Cow.” It was a very well designed talk. Bradford [...]
- The Biggest Content Mistake Ever December 19, 2013
- Marketing using Native Advertising December 12, 2013
- Marketing to Get What You Want December 5, 2013
- Motivate Colleagues by Showing Appreciation November 28, 2013
- Successfully Managing Content Projects November 21, 2013
- Applying Social Media August 25, 2011
- Start Something That Matters December 15, 2011
- Sink or Swim – Kay Byfield November 3, 2011
- Original Content April 17, 2012
- Public Relations: Murphy’s Law June 28, 2012
- Disadvantages/Advantages of Telecommuting | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] “While the Cat’s Away, the Mice Will Pla...
- Marketing: Art and Generosity | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] the 24 hour news cycle and digital publishin...
- Defining Great Content | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] and always worthwhile. Here is a more specif...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] written a post about choice. And I have even...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] is not the first time I have written a post ...