Last Saturday I attended the WordPress Meet-up in Dallas hosted by Tony Cecala. Sean Jackson was the featured speaker for the January meeting. Jackson explained how to make money as a blogger. Sean Jackson is a partner at Copyblogger and I have heard him talk about digital marketing several times. He does terrific, thoughtful presentations. [...]
Bad press is inevitable. You will unavoidably have complaints with almost any except the most banal communication. On May 16th I heard a good presentation at the DFW AMA by Chuck Bradford, head of Marketing for Chick-Fil-A. The title of his talk was “The Power of Cow.” It was a very well designed talk. Bradford [...]
Last week I mentioned that, on average, it takes seven exposures to complete the conversion of a prospect. That is called the frequency principle of marketing. Reach is the number of people in the audience. This requires that you determine who your receptive targets are and address them with messages and using media to which [...]
- A Public Relations Crisis Management Allegory: The Tornado May 23, 2013
- In Business, Failure Is Always An Option May 16, 2013
- Facebook: Bad for Business? May 9, 2013
- A Systems Approach to Business Communications May 2, 2013
- Social Media for Confidential Services April 25, 2013
- Start Something That Matters December 15, 2011
- Applying Social Media August 25, 2011
- The Limits of Brand Research – Kay Byfield October 20, 2011
- Management: Improving Workplace Ethics January 17, 2013
- Defining Great Content January 24, 2013
- Disadvantages/Advantages of Telecommuting | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] “While the Cat’s Away, the Mice Will Pla...
- Marketing: Art and Generosity | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] the 24 hour news cycle and digital publishin...
- Defining Great Content | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] and always worthwhile. Here is a more specif...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] written a post about choice. And I have even...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] is not the first time I have written a post ...