Correctly used, social media provides the opportunity to interact with your community of customers and prospects and build relationships. It also offers a great way for your followers to alert you to problems so that they can be solved. Using social media, customers can be motivated to become your promoters. Social media can help you [...]
In a recent post I argued that Facebook can be very useful as a public relations tool but is not a good way to advertise. Instead, Facebook can provide a wonderful channel to build visibility, engagement, and commitment to the brand. The goal is to increase traffic on the Facebook page and translate that into sales. [...]
A few years ago business Facebook pages were all the rage. The word was that companies that didn’t jump on it were going to be left in the dust. Facebook for business was assumed to be the perfect leveler because it had no cost and allowed the little guy to promote himself and compete with [...]
- The Passion Trap: It’s Not Enough to Find Your Passion January 23, 2014
- Quitting Time January 16, 2014
- Creating Valuable Content January 9, 2014
- Marketing Commandments for 2014 January 2, 2014
- Project Management: Build Creative Teams in Business December 26, 2013
- Start Something That Matters December 15, 2011
- Applying Social Media August 25, 2011
- Marketing Communications in the Age of Anxiety July 19, 2012
- Defining Great Content January 24, 2013
- Recycling Content Overview May 3, 2012
- Disadvantages/Advantages of Telecommuting | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] “While the Cat’s Away, the Mice Will Pla...
- Marketing: Art and Generosity | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] the 24 hour news cycle and digital publishin...
- Defining Great Content | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] and always worthwhile. Here is a more specif...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] written a post about choice. And I have even...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] is not the first time I have written a post ...