Last week, CEO Marissa Mayer shook up the business world by announcing that Yahoo would stop allowing employees to work at home after June. In recent years, more workers have begun to telecommute and outsourcing to off-site contractors has become commonplace, so this decision was startling, especially from an internet company. There has been a [...]
On Sunday I went to see the documentary from 2010 about newspaper publishing called “Page One: Inside the New York Times”. I enjoyed the film and since I saw it I have been thinking about how the rapid changes in technologies are impacting most industries, not just news media. I just wish I knew how [...]
- In Business, Failure Is Always An Option May 16, 2013
- Facebook: Bad for Business? May 9, 2013
- A Systems Approach to Business Communications May 2, 2013
- Social Media for Confidential Services April 25, 2013
- The Lone Ranger of Social Media in Confidential Services April 18, 2013
- Start Something That Matters December 15, 2011
- Applying Social Media August 25, 2011
- Common Sense and Real Sense March 22, 2012
- Linking to Power March 8, 2012
- Making Critical Business Decisions March 1, 2012
- Disadvantages/Advantages of Telecommuting | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] “While the Cat’s Away, the Mice Will Pla...
- Marketing: Art and Generosity | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] the 24 hour news cycle and digital publishin...
- Defining Great Content | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] and always worthwhile. Here is a more specif...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] written a post about choice. And I have even...
- Marketing by LIMITING Choice | Dallas Marketing | Stand-Out Communication: [...] is not the first time I have written a post ...